nuffnang

Saturday, June 12, 2010

PostHeaderIcon my days

sangat letih..
sangat b0ring..
i've wondered ab0ut s0mething..
but what can i d0..??
n0thing t0 do..!
sure it is n0thng t0 do..??
thats why i w0ndered..
i h0pe at least you just say u're my friend..
its enought..
en0ught myb..
h0p this thing can be last..
skrang niyh da kje..
haha xcited gler..
smpai lteyh2 p0wn x kesa..
kje full time2 p0wn x kesa..
kaki lebam2 p0wn x kesa..
akhir nya
br ku sedari..
aq da pnat..
haha..pnat sngt..
tuh lah gtal..
xdew kje nk kje..
dpt kje mngde2...
best tuh mmg best.
but i've g0t s0methng n at the same time i've l0st s0methng..
n the feedback it give me n0thing..n0thng myb...myb..
huh bet0l kewh ape aq buat sume niyh...???
(think myself)

0 comments:

Labels

About Me

My Photo
h0ney-sha~
i'm reborn
View my complete profile

Kal0 rAjin kLik lah...~~

Followers

smile

niesahanif. Powered by Blogger.
Chococat is a registered trademark of Sanrio Co., Ltd. ("Sanrio"), and the images are copyrighted by Sanrio.